An energy efficient lighting solution for parking lots, walkways, sidewalks, and pathways.
The AP Series offers a unique modular family of solid state LED lighting products. Patented modular structure to realize power serialization by changing light bar quantity to meet application lumen requirements.
The patented optical options provide outstanding performance with versatility for a wide variety of area and roadway applications.
- Neat Streamlined Modular Design
- High Shock and High Vibration Resistant
- Patented Modular Structure for Power Variation
- Stay-lit Technology (one LED fails, all stay lit)
- High Luminance Uniformity with Accurate Light Distribution System
- Energy Efficient: Average Luminare Efficacy of 90 Lumens Per Watt
- Smart Power Supply Automatically adjusts current to compensate for LED Aging Resulting in Our 50,000 Hour Light Loss Factor as 1.
A modular patented die cast frame secures thermally conductive extruded aluminum alloy heat sink to independent electrical chamber. The revolutionary design allows for passive cooling and natural self-cleaning ensuring superior heat dissipation and eliminates any issues with dust or moisture.
The AP Series offers tool free maintenance. Simple and reliable snap-in type opening and closing structure for separate driver/electronics compartment. Fast plug in/out connector design for wiring ensures quick and convenient install and maintenance.
Cast components and arm finished in powder coat paint, 2.5-mil nominal thickness for superior protection against fade, oxidation and wear. Standard color is silver. Optional colors include black and bronze.
The AP Series offers a choice of 5 patented optics manufactured from injection molded acrylic. Optics create consistent distributions with the scalability to meet customized application requirements. See our website or the photometric section in this document for more detail.
Available Light Distributions:
- T1s - Type l Short
- T1M - Type l Medium
- T2M - Type ll Medium
- T3L - Type lll Long
- T4S - Type lV Short
- Routing Arm Branch with Tilt: -30° to 90° adjustable
- Diameter: 1.96”-2.36”
- Easy replacement for traditional light fixtures
- See our website for installation manual
- Standard without Photo Sensor
- Optional Photo Sensor
- Optional Dim: 0-10V
- IP Rating: 65
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 55°C
- Operating Humidity: 10-95%
- Input Voltage: UNIV 100V – 277V
- Optional 347V-480V
- Power Factor: 96%
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Driver Current: Various available
- Surge Protection: 10Kv
- ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2008.
- Certificate No GMSR C1007-1031
- IES Data Available - LM79 & LM80 National Listed Lab
- Tests In Accordance with IES Standards.
AP Series features a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- LED Type: CREE XP-G or Lumiled
- LED Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Color Temperature: 4745K - 5311K
- Color Rendering Index: >75